NSW Pro Open
Sunday 24th September 2017: Wests Mayfield, 32 Industrial Drive, Mayfield
Qualifiers List for Sunday 24th September
Sunday 22nd October 2017: Rooty Hill RSL, 55 Sherbrooke St, Rooty Hill
Sunday 19th November 2017: Smithfield RSL, Cnr Cumberland Hwy & Neville St
Sunday 17th December 2017: Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL
All events are 10.00am registration with a 12.00pm start. All events are two-flight events.
WHEN DOES THE PRO OPEN TAKE PLACE?
The NSW Pro Open is a monthly event. It is partnered up with the NSW State Champs as a special event weekend.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE?
The NSW Pro Open will be run as a two flight event with a T20,000 start bank. There will be top-ups at registration ONLY.
- Top-up: $20 top-up at registration available for an extra T10,000
- 15 minute blind levels during heats
- 20 minute blind levels post heats for the duration of the event
- Blinds will NOT be capped
- The first 200 players will be registered to Flight 1. The following 200 will be registered to Flight 2. All players thereafter will be registered one table at a time for alternative flights in an effort to balance flight numbers. This number may change on the day at the TD’s discretion
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Qualification for the NSW Pro Open is;
- Win or place second at any nightly APL Pro-Series or 888PL Challenge* event (cash entry events)
- Place 3rd or 4th at any nightly APL Pro-Series or 888PL Challenge* event (cash entry events) with 40+ players
- Place 5th or 6th at any nightly APL Pro-Series or 888PL Challenge* event (cash entry events) with 80+ players
Players with multiple qualifications will have the ability to transfer their additional tickets in accordance with the transfer stipulations below.
- Transferees of additional qualifications must complete a Transfer Card and register with the owner of the qualification.
- All transferees must be APL or 888PL members.
- Once a player with multiple qualifications registers there will be no opportunity to transfer any additional qualifications at a later time.
- The sale of additional qualifications for profit is prohibited. Any member found to be engaging in the sale or purchase of additional qualifications for profit will not be permitted to play in the event and may have their membership of the league cancelled.
* 888PL Challenge Outer West Players Only
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS?
This event will offer a GTD $30,000 PRIZE POOL.
- Cash collected over the guarantee amount through buy-ins and add-ons will be added ON TOP of the prize pool.
- $13,500 – Nine (9) tickets to the 2017 Million Dollar tournament at The Star. Positions 1-8 will each receive a ticket + cash. The 9th ticket will be awarded by random draw to a player in the combined flight.
- $4400 - Second Chance tickets: Top 40 receive automatic entry into the following month’s WSOP Playoffs event. These tickets are transferable to other players, however, can only be used for the next event.
- $12,100 - Minimum amount of cash
NSW $30,000 Pro Open Payout Schedule